Life | On Wednesdays We Wear Pink ❤️
Hello Darlings,
Today It was a fabulous sunny day and just wanted to share it with you.
I have been thinking about things and will get back to you once I've finished thinking.
Today It was a fabulous sunny day and just wanted to share it with you.
I have been thinking about things and will get back to you once I've finished thinking.
![]() |
| On Wednesdays We Wear Pink <3 |
As Black is my 'uniform' for work, my only way for now to express my personality and originality is through my lipstick colour.. and makeup.
![]() |
| Bunny Food! In order to stay fit, skinny and healthy. |
I love that Summer is almost here, it's a lot easier to prep a salad in the morning than trying to find Gluten/Wheat free warmer foods to eat.
Hope you had a fabulous Wednesday
❤️❤️❤️
LiaDarling
xoxo


Comments
Post a Comment