Life | London 1/3 ❤️
Evening Darlings ❤️
So over the weekend this I adventured out of the comfort zone and travelled up to London. When the plans first got said I was super nervous that anxiety started to kick in... It's been a while since my last trip to London by one self.
So over the weekend this I adventured out of the comfort zone and travelled up to London. When the plans first got said I was super nervous that anxiety started to kick in... It's been a while since my last trip to London by one self.
![]() |
| Barbie me is ready to set of to London ❤️ |
I set an alarm as I was meeting Charlotte in London for Brunch so this meant an earlier train to catch. My first time away from home since I had moved out.
Loved every second ❤️
I dropped my car off at Michael's Mum and Dads, so it was safe whilst I was away for the night. I found out that June was tagging along for Brunch also... I was pleased that she was coming.... Train buddie haha
![]() |
| Gorgeous Chicken, Spinach and Butter-nut Squash Risotto ❤️ |
We ate in Covent Garden, London. The restaurant Mable's served a gorgeous main and dessert.
With being Celiac I have to be very careful with what I can and can't eat.
![]() |
| Gorgeous Chocolate Brownie with Ice Cream ❤️ |
Now, I know I just said I was celiac but I could not be the only one without a Chocolate brownie... So I didn't mind suffering after.
Once we was done with Brunch we headed around the shops to have a look and a little shop. As I was staying the night I wasn't to eager to buy anything as I was shopping the next day.
I did see a few bits that I want to get the next time I'm up London.
![]() |
| Vodka and Cranberry ❤️ |
Later that evening Charlotte and I headed to the local pub called 'Red Lion'.
We stayed there until 12am then headed home to rest before heading to Oxford street.
![]() |
| Burger in John Lewis, Oxford Street ❤️ |
Again, I couldn't pass up the opportunity of being the only one with a odd looking burger (without the bun) so again I suffered for this but I'm glad I am as it was such a gorgeous tasting burger ❤️
Once we had finished Lunch we headed to more shops. As it's brand event in London I tried on clothes that I cannot wait to get my hands on.
I have got one thing on order coming to the apartment and that's my first pair of Kurt Geiger shoes and my first Michael Kors bag which I order before London, I will upload a photo once they are here as I don't like using stock photos.
Cannot wait to do a haul... ❤️
Looking forward to my next few weekends in London.
Hope you had a fabulous bank holiday weekend.
❤️❤️❤️
LiaDarling
xoxo





Yaaaaas, ur bloggin again. luv ur post! looks gr8
ReplyDelete