Happy Halloween || Vampire Style

❤️ HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2014 ❤️
Few decorations from the local pub! 
My Vampire outfit guest starring my little kitty. 
Up close of hair and make up.
Heyyy Lovelies
Long time no post. Few things I had to deal with a home so everything had been put on hold but as off now I'm back to normal.. yaaaaay!
I thought I would kick off with a Halloween post as that was pretty recent (only last night). So I was really disorganised this year which is totally not like me at all. So, I decided to go as a Vampire this year. Only difference between last year I wore a red corset and red lips and this year I wore black corset and purple lips.
I had tons of fun putting it together, doing make up and hair. I love getting dressed up for anything, fancy or not. I've always love to dress up from ever since I could remember. Putting on either Mums or Nans shoes.. even had ago at a Granddads slippers....
Outfit details:
❤️Black Corset - Amazon
❤️Black Tutu - Claires 
❤️Choker necklace - Claires 
❤️knee Highs with bow - Claires 
❤️ Shoes - Wedges from Miss Selfridges (Years ago)
❤️ Fangs - Smiffys (Half price as brought after Halloween)
❤️ Lips - YSL No.39 Deep Purple perfect for the vampy look and fall.
Hope you had a fabulous and scary Halloween this year!

LiaDarling
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Fashion Haul | Kurt Geiger & Michael Kors ❤️

Life | London 1/3 ❤️