Designer Fashion Haul | Kurt Geiger & Michael Kors ❤️

Evening Darlings ❤️

So, this is SUPER exciting stuff finally, my order came in the mail. After waiting an extra day for my Michael Kors bag. He is finally here ❤️


Kurt Geiger Loafers ❤️

So, I was in House Of Fraser Oxford Street, wondering around the shoes.. HEAVEN.. when I came across these gorgeous loafers. I will admit they was in the sale. £49


The ones I saw in store had a nasty scuff mark that could not have been saved. So I got the lady behind the till to get them delivered to my door for free... 
She said it would take 3-5 working days and by my surprise they turned up today. 2 days later.





I'm super pleased with my Kurt Geiger purchase ❤️
was defiantly a good idea going to London bank holiday weekend.


❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

OMG! I have always wanted a Michael Kors bag and when I saw this on the website I couldn't help but buy it. I was hoping for a lighter pink but hey... Its still a real Michael Kors and I can get more when I'm in New York in September ❤️


My new baby ❤️



I can't wait to take my Kors bag out and about. No way I am taking it to work.. That would be stupid. 

I'll have another haul at the beginning of next week as I'm back up to London this Sunday coming to get the rest of the things I set aside. 

Maybe I'll do a video, will be easier I think. 

❤️❤️❤️

LiaDarling
xoxo





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life | London 1/3 ❤️

Happy Halloween || Vampire Style