Life || Sunday Shopping Spree ❤️









Hello Darlings, 

So it's been a while since I last blogged. 
Today, Leanne and I ventured to Bluewater shopping mall. I was in desperate need of some retail therapy and giirrirl, did I do some serious damage!! 

Considering, I'm saving for New York City in September, Scotland in July and paying rent... I did a little damage. 

I managed to get a little v'log on today's events... I do mean little.
check out the video on my channel 



The haul video will come this week and I will link it as soon as it's up. 
❤️❤️❤️

LiaDarling
xoxo

Outfit Details:

White Top - Abercrombie and Fitch
Denim Jacket - Jane Norman
Jeans - Topshop Petite 

Make-up
Lashes - Foxy Locks
Lipstick - MAC Velvet Teddy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Fashion Haul | Kurt Geiger & Michael Kors ❤️

Life | London 1/3 ❤️

Happy Halloween || Vampire Style