Fashion || CAU Double Date ❤️






See below for outfit details ❤️


Swordfish Carpaccio

220g Sirloin Steak


Hey Darlings ❤️

This evening Michael and I went on a double date with Stacy and JK. We met in the middle of where we both live and CAU in Tunbridge Wells best fitted that scenario. 

I had a yummy starter and an even more delicious main. 

 For starters I had 
Swordfish Carpaccio:
Thinly sliced swordfish with capers, chilli and parsley & lemon oil.
 Main:
Sirloin Steak and chips.... no need explain right?!


 For the outfit I wanted to step out from my comfort zone.. Just a little.

Details:
Pink Blazer - Miss Selfridges Petites
Top - Miss Selfridges Petites
Jeans - Topshop Petite Joni Jean
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Present from Michaels Nan 

Make-up I left it natural looking

For the lips I used MAC's Velvet Teddy and Sugar-rimmed Dazzle-glass.
 Lashes are my own just enhanced with MAC Extreme Lash 3D mascara 

Hope you had a fabulous Saturday 

❤️❤️❤️

LiaDarling
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Fashion Haul | Kurt Geiger & Michael Kors ❤️

Life | London 1/3 ❤️

Happy Halloween || Vampire Style