Fashion || Black and Nude ❤️





Evening Darlings
❤️

It's been a while since I have officially posted on my blog. Now things are settle from the move and I had the apartment warming party (post up soon). I thought it would be time to write a post. 
I have been focusing my attention more on YouTube. 


Today as it was Monday I thought I would wear my treggins from Topshop Petites as they add something extra to the 'all black' I have to wear to work. 


Outfit:
Treggins - Topshop
Top - Jane Norman 
Blazer - New Looks Generation (years ago) 
Perfume - JLo Live
Watch - Seksy rose gold 
Necklace - Swarovski 
Bracelet - Tiffany's 

Face:
Lashes - 'Loverly' foxylocks 
Foundation - MAC NW25
Brows - MAC embark 
Blush - Dessert Rose 
Lips - Honeylove and spice 


Hope you had a fabulous Monday. I have another video coming this week and more posts to come. Check out and follow me on Instagram and Twitter for live updates. 

❤️❤️❤️

LiaDarling
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Fashion Haul | Kurt Geiger & Michael Kors ❤️

Life | London 1/3 ❤️

Happy Halloween || Vampire Style