Hair || My journey to Blonde ❤️
Morning Darlings
❤️
❤️
So it's been over a week since I last posted but things have gotten a lot busier than I thought. Moving out in just under 2 weeks. One of the Salons at work is being relocated and I can finally start telling my clients. I'm also trying to focus a little more on YouTube as well.
Anywhoo getting back to post.... I've gone back Blonde.
This is me before I had anything done. I was 55/07 Wella I believe. This is a light brown brunette I believe.
I had be on the dark side for waaaay to long and felt like I needed a change.
I got Amber our apprentice to do a full head of foils. Amber is training to become a level 2 stylist so this was perfect, I would get my hair done and Amber would get some practise. It came out how I thought it would of done.
We used bleach as that's the only thing that would cut through all the old dark colour.
I wish I had taken better after photo. Definitely can't now.
This is the final result for now. I'm leaving my hair to rest for a couple of weeks or until my roots are at that awful looking stage.
The bleach took a little more than vic and I thought but I guess my hair loves the bleach.
I will probably do a video for YouTube more detailed and show what products I now use to keep my blonde at tip top shape haha.
Hope you have a fabulous Sunday
❤️❤️❤️
LiaDarling
xoxo



Comments
Post a Comment