Haul || Little Boots Run
Evening Darlings
Every Tuesday I attend the Academy where I'm currently on a barbering course. If you don't already know. Most Tuesday lunch times I take a look around the shops as it is near the centre of town.
Today I popped into boots to grab some goodies.
First I grabbed Soap and Glory's Flake Away. I've used this before and loved it. I found so far it's the only scrub that doesn't irritate my legs.. Life of sensitive skin. Fun.
I've found its light weight but still heavy enough to get shot of the horrid dead skin. I love how it smells soo good that I want to eat it.
Flake away ingredients Skin Smoothing Sea Salts, Grapeseed, Amlond oils, Shea butter, sugar and peach seed powder spa body polish. You can pick this up at Boots.com for £8.00.
I then grabbed Nivea Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash and Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose.
I love Nivea skin products. I've found its the only product line that I've always gone back too. I have tired other brands but they haven't wowed my like Nivea does.
Nivea is sold in most stores I believe but I picked these up in Boots.
Cream wash £3.89
Lip butter £2.10
For the makeup
I could of spent ages in this part of the store.
Allowing myself to branch out at other brands and not sticking to one, I kinda felt like a little kid in a candy store or for me... Veggie shop.
I picked up Stay Matte powder from Rimmel. I've not used this powder before for I have high hopes for when I do.
I then went to the L'Oreal counter. I love L'Oreal, it's like my best drugstore brand alongside a few others too. I already have the Miss Managa Mascara and I love it. I wasn't too sure first few times. I picked up two as there was a 3 for 2 deal.
I also grabbed another GlamMatte Gloss in the shade 'Coral Denimista'. I already have one in the shade 'Zip It Rouge' so I also have high hopes for this colour.
Getting spring ready :)
These products retail in boots at
Rimmel Stay Matte £3.99
L'Oreal Miss Manga £8.99
L'Oreal Glam Matte £7.99
A little swatch of the Glam Matte Gloss.
Hope you enjoyed today's little boots haul. I'm looking forward to expanding my makeup collection over time.
❤️❤️❤️
LiaDarling
xoxo
*All Photos Taken By Me*
*All Products Paid With My Own Money*
*Not Sponsored*




Comments
Post a Comment