Fashion | Black, White and Orange
Morning Darlings,
So I haven't done a fashion post so I thought why not start today. My fashion style is by no means the same everyday.. Except for work where we all have to wear black as our uniform but that's where I like to spice it up.
You can buy fashion but you can't buy style. My style is very unique to me. There are days where I want to be girly and feminine to quirky to edgy to casual and comfy.
As its Monday I thought I would jazz it up with these zebra print like trousers. A great way to spice up an all black uniform.
Paired with
Long sleeve top - Jane Norman
Long cardigan - New Look Generation
Black scarf - Spain
Black ankle cut out boots - Topshop
Trousers - Miss Selfridges Petites
A little close up of the trousers from Miss Selfridges Petites.
For the make up.
Eyes - I've been sorting eyeshadow lately I was sorting out my make up and came across my Naked 2 Palette by Urban Decay. I used 3 shadows
Foxy on the brow bone
YDK on the eye lid
Busted for the crease
I added a light orange for a pop of colour to brighten up the outfit a little more.
As its almost Spring I thought Vegas Volt by MAC was the perfect colour for what I was going for.
MAC - Vegas Volt - Matte finish
MAC - lasting sensation
These colours work perfectly together. This combo is going to be my spring lip.
Swatch of the two. Vegas Volt is the larger of the two.
Hope you enjoyed today fashion post. I will aim to at lest to two a week. One work and outside of work.
Comment below whether you like these types of posts and I'll will do more. Or I'll just do more anyway haha.
Have a Glamorous Monday
❤️❤️❤️
LiaDarling
xoxo
*Photos Taken By Me*
*All Products and Garments have been purchased with my own money*





Comments
Post a Comment