Expanding The Brands ♥

Evening Darings

So, its been a little while since I've posted.. cough Wednesday cough. 
This weekend Michael and I staying in a caught up on 'Take Me Out' and 'Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Take Away'. 

This morning I took a lazy morning in bed then got dressed to make my way to Bluewater. It's like my second home ♥

For the first time I couldn't find anything I actually loved to buy. I just didn't fancy buying things for the sake of doing so. 
I did see a make up palette that I've been wanting for ages but no one was around to actually buy it from :( ... 
plus a few different items on the benefit counter but they only had one person whom was busy... So I left... Aint got no time for that. 

Shortly after I went home and made a start on some spring cleaning... 
Only appropriate considering Spring is around the corner. 

I was able to pick up a few things.. online.. from FeelUnique.com. Just made my first order and cant wait for those to arrive. 
♥Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette (I will have all 3 palettes)
♥Benefit Porefessional (Primer)
♥Benefit Watt's Up (High lighter)

Being a MAC Cosmetics lover I really want to try and expand to other ranges. High - low end.

Hope you have had an amazing Sunday ♥

LiaDarling
xoxo





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Fashion Haul | Kurt Geiger & Michael Kors ❤️

Life | London 1/3 ❤️

Happy Halloween || Vampire Style