Wednesday || NEW YORK ♥♥

BEST DAY EVER SO FAR!!
 
So Wednesday as you normally know is my day off. I started the day with being a model as my boss was planning on changing colour brands. 
 
Love the flashes of Red through my hair. Good way to spice it up a little. 
 After the colour session I headed home for some lunch and to chill out for a few hours before heading to Michael's. 
 
Around 4:30pm I headed to the train station to pre-book the tickets for next Monday and Tuesday. Finding my way around London will be a challenge. 
 
Just can't get over how much it costs for two tickets for both days. It is an all day travel card thingy so I will be covered for all London Stations and the tubes. 
 
 
An Amazing thing happened whilst I was around Michael's. If you havent already guess by the title....
 
 
I'M GOING TO NEW YORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 I'm soooooo excited! I actually can not wait. 250 days until I leave for NYC.
 
Leaving at 8am in the morning on the 21st Sept and arriving home early hours on the 26thSept. Ahhh, I'll be in a different country, different continent. different time zone to everyone for my 21st! 
Who knew this would of actually happened.
 
 It had been a dream of mine since I was 14 years old and now I'm finally going full steam ahead! 
 
What a year 2015 is going to be!
 
♥ January - One Year Anniversary with Michael
 ♥June - Moving in with Michael to our own little apartment.
♥July - Long weekend in Scotland
♥♥September - My 21st Birthday in NEW YORK!! 
and of course anything else that is going to happen this year.
 
LiaDarling
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Fashion Haul | Kurt Geiger & Michael Kors ❤️

Life | London 1/3 ❤️

Happy Halloween || Vampire Style