OOTD || Black And White Friday ❤️

Black & White Friday ❤️ Top - Jane Norman. Trousers - Miss Selfridge’s Petites
Love a Selfie ❤️
Hey Darling ❤️

Yay! It's the first Friday of 2015. How exciting ❤️
Today was a really good day in the salon. It felt like it was going to be a quite day but picked up mid morning. 
I was super excited to get home today. It was date night with Michael. Pizza and a film then going to the pub for his mates birthday. 
I cannot wait to get this Gluten/Wheat Diet done and dusted! I hate feeling sick all the time. constantly bloated. Headaches. Roll on 4th Feb.
Anywhoo 
I must get ready to go round Michael's 

Hope you had a Fabulous Friday

LiaDarling
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Fashion Haul | Kurt Geiger & Michael Kors ❤️

Life | London 1/3 ❤️

Happy Halloween || Vampire Style