Novel Review || Girl Online By Zoella (AKA Zoe Sugg)
Hello Zoella fan's
I will point out now that I'm not being paid for this post and
this is my first book review so please bare with me as explaining things
isn't my biggest strong point.
So, If you haven't heard of already about Zoella (AKA Zoe Sugg). She's a
fashion and beauty guru and internet personality. Youtuber and
Blogger.
I've been following Zoella since early November last year and was
thrilled to hear that she announced she was bringing out her first
novel.
Watching her Vlog of going to see how it was created and put together was super exciting.
anywhoo, I think I waffled of enough so here it goes....
'' Penny has a secret ''Under the alias 'Girl Online', Penny blogs her hidden feelings about friendship, boys, her crazy family and the panic attacks that have begun to take over her life. When things go from bad to worse, her family whisks her away to New York, Where she meets Noah; a gorgeous, guitar-strumming American. Suddenly Penny is falling in love - and capturing every moment of it on her blog.But Noah has a secret too. One that threatens to ruin Penny's cover - and her closest friendship - forever.
I recently purchased Zoe's first novel 'Girl Online' and started to read it on Tuesday.
Now,
I'm not one of the biggest of readers, I would rather watch a film but I
thought I would give 'Girl Online' ago. I'm currently up to chapter 12 out of 44.
I'm thrilled that I have brought 'Girl Online'.
I haven't been able to the
novel down, I have been engrossed in the novel. It's been one of those
books (out of the ones I have actually read) that I can really relate to
at times. I've found that I have been laughing out loud to feeling
embarrassed and angry alongside when Penny does.
Now, I know I'm not that far into the novel that I haven’t got much else
to go on but what I have read so far I would defiantly recommend to
others to go out and buy and see for yourself what I am.
I hope this has helped if you are on the fence about buying 'Girl
Online' but at the same time I hope I haven't bored you to death my my
waffling on.
Practise makes perfect right?!
Leave a little comment down below telling me what you think. If you agree or disagree.
Have a fab evening
LiaDarling
xoxo 
Comments
Post a Comment