London Bound || Great Lengths Day 1 ♥

 Evening Darlings ♥

Today was my first round trip to London by myself and I thought I did pretty well. I was sent to Great Lengths Hair Extension course today and for tomorrow. Something I've wanted to know how to do for a few years now. Since I was 16.

Today, I travelled from my area to London then had to get two tube lines to Russell Square. I had planned on the Northern Line to Leicester Square then catch the Piccadilly Line to Russell Square. The tube had other plans for me. I got to the Northern line to find they had a fault with either the line or the tube train itself.

Instead I took the Bakerloo line to Piccadilly then to Russell Square. Whatever it was that faulted this morning had sorted by the time I finished around about 430ish.
Great Lengths was an eye opener. I was shocked and surprised on how most expansionist find their hair.

Great Lengths buy 100% natural hair from India. A Culture where they sell their hair to get good health from their God. Something like that. 
The hair is then shipped to Italy where it goes through a delicate process to get the all the different hair colours. Great Lengths is the ONLY company that sells 17 different shades of blonde. They have over 55 Shades from base colours to Fashion colours.

I've learnt a lot to process all in one blog. So I won't bore you with all that. 
Looking forward to be going back up to London. This time I will head to the Strand (Few shops and restaurants) after the course is over. Wednesday is my day off. I'm already in London so why not. Either that or I will head to Oxford Street. 
Going for another early.

LiaDarling
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Fashion Haul | Kurt Geiger & Michael Kors ❤️

Life | London 1/3 ❤️

Happy Halloween || Vampire Style