Haul || Topshop ~ London Strand ♥
Darlings, its haul time!
Today I was up in London for a Great Lengths Extensions course. Once I was finished I headed straight for Topshop. I was over that way so why not.
Today I was up in London for a Great Lengths Extensions course. Once I was finished I headed straight for Topshop. I was over that way so why not.
I was able to pick up the pair of 'Joni' Jeans (High Waisted) in winter
white. I love these jeans from Topshop. Extremely soft and super comfy. I
feel it makes my petite frame look longer. kinda.
I think these jeans are an all year round. Not their seasonal stock. The Joni Jean retail at £36.00.
The next item of clothing I picked up was the Monochrome floral flocked
treggings. I wasn't to sure if I was going to like them or if they was
going to suit me. To my joy they did and I loved them. My bank card on
the other hand.. well lets say it doesn't like me.
I've not yet worn a full day but in the changing rooms they seemed comfy just like leggings do. They retail at £29.00.
This little number, Jacquard Notch Overlay Dress, I have been eyeing up
in Topshop since September. when I went up to London for my 20th. I
didn't pick it up and try it on then.
I'm glad I did this time whilst I was in Topshop. Being a petite frame I
struggle finding dresses that aren't too short or look ridiculously
long. I found this dress was the perfect length for my body shape. Not
long and not short. Perfect for those spring afternoon/evenings out.
Once its a little warmer.
The overlay gives something a little extra to a simple dress.
The dress retails at £40.00.
| Hadn't realised my finger shadow. |
Now, This Dress Daisy Scallop Overlay Dress. I was unsure whether to
pick it up or leave it. I've recently started to pick up that one item
your not too sure about and try it on anyway. So this dress and the
Treggings was those try it on anyway items. Clothes doesn't always look
the same on the hanger than on the person.
I felt that it would be a perfect Spring/Summer dress. Its simple yet gorgeous at the same time. The Daisy dress retails at £32.00.
LiaDarling
xoxo
Comments
Post a Comment