Merry Christmas || Boxing Day ❤️

Happy Boxing Day Dolls | Another Family Day ❤️
Little me on Boxing Day ❤️
Miss Boss | Peace
Cheers | Sip Sip ❤️
Evening Darlings❤️
Happy Boxing Day ❤️

So, this morning I woke up around 8/9am. Got my self sorted and had breakfast. 
Once everything was done. I thought this time would have been a great opportunity to get a head start in sorting my room out. 

Since I'll be moving out later in 2015 and it needed doing. I wasn't able to get much done at this point as time was flying past and family was due to be over.

I got myself dolled up. Just in time for the family to arrive. 
Once everyone was here, we started to eat and drink.
Time flew past. 
It was then time to play Santa again. Not long after that the family went home and it then time to go get ready for Boxing Day evening down the local pub.
It was good to see Uncle Swany again but sad news he may not be coming back from Dubai next year for Christmas.. that does depend on what he is doing.

LiaDarling
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Fashion Haul | Kurt Geiger & Michael Kors ❤️

Life | London 1/3 ❤️

Happy Halloween || Vampire Style