Salon International 2014 | Easilocks EasiTape

Hello Darlings

Recently I headed up to Salon International up in London Excel. Salon International is a huge Hair trading place with a few beauty items here and there.

I didn't really need much this year but found it didn't quite grab me in like it had done previous years.

Whilst I was there I spotted the Easilock stand and OMG I was super pleased. I've heard so many good reviews about Easilocks that I wanted to go check it out myself.

I was able to be a demo model for one of the lads that was there. He was just super!

Photo Credit To Easilocks
I had the Easitape and I was sceptical about it.

Does it damage my hair?
How long does it last?
Is it human Hair?
Can I wash, Dry and Style like normal?

The Lad (I didn't get his name) answered all my questions confidently so I had my trust and my hair in his hands.

100% Human Remy Hair and 100% does not damage your hair.
It lasts up to 3 months but that all down to how you take care of the hair at home.
You can still go on like normal. Just with a Silicone Free Shampoo which they have on the website but unfortunately the link doesn't work for me. I use Herbal Essences 0% Shampoo and L'Oreal Mythic Deep Treatment.

I LOVE 100% my own opinion Easilock Easitape. I would defiantly get the hair extensions re-done once my hair time is up.

Easilock website for more information - http://www.easilocks.com/index.html

Go Check them out, You won't regret it... I sure didn't.

Hope you enjoyed this post and didn't bore you to sleep. aha.

LiaDarling
xoxo

**All Opinions are my own and I'm NOT being sponsored for this post**

**Photo's Before and After was taken by Easilocks**




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Designer Fashion Haul | Kurt Geiger & Michael Kors ❤️

Life | London 1/3 ❤️

Happy Halloween || Vampire Style