Review || St Ives Skincare
Welcome Back Darlings!
So this week has gone super quick so far! Don't you think?
So in this post I wanted to do a mini St Ives Review purely because I love the Apricot Scub I brought months back and I am now on my second one.
So thought I would give it a shot.
I just love how the scrub feels on your skin texture wise. You know if you buy a scrub it's either to soft doesn't feel like it's doing anything or its rough that it's like taking 1000 layers off your face.
To me it's the perfect texture and density for my liking. ( I have only used the Apricot naturally clear so far )
You can purchase these in either boots or superdrug.
Apricot Scrub - http://www.superdrug.com/St-Ives/St-Ives-Apricot-Blemish-Control-Scrub-150ml/p/292338#.VEgf5aZ4XCQ
Benefits ( Info from SuperDrug)
St. Ives Naturally Clear Blemish Fighting Scrub gently exfoliates, removing dull, dead skin cells that can lead to blackheads and blemishes.
I feel if you use this, a toner and of course any moisturiser ( I use E45) it works wonders! (depending on your skin type, everyone is different)
St Ives Face Wipes - http://www.superdrug.com/Cleansing-and-Toners/St-Ives-Gentle-Cleansing-Wipes-X-35/p/547573#.VEgfG6Z4XCQ
Benefits (info from superdrug)
Gently cleanse, soothe & hydrate in one easy step
Removes make-up & waterproof mascara
Suitable for sensitive eyes
Alcohol & fragrance-free
With natural aloe Vera extract
Removes make-up & waterproof mascara
Suitable for sensitive eyes
Alcohol & fragrance-free
With natural aloe Vera extract
I haven't used the wipes much as only just purchased them. I wasn't to sure, first one I used felt a little dry.
I normally use Nivea Remover Wipes so possibly I need to adjust to the different brand and how they make them.
When removing eye makeup (eyeliner and mascara) feels like it's pulling to hard on the sensitive area so if your thinking about using these. I would either take your eye makeup off seperatly or go gentle.
That's a for today's post. I hope it was alright, first time blogging like this, to used to Youtube and taking to a camera.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!
Stay positive!
LiaDarling
xoxo
* NOT SPONSORED! ALL OPINIONS ARE MY OWN. PURCHASED WITH MY OWN MONEY!*
*PHOTO WAS TAKEN BY ME!*

Hey :) I've come across your blog and decided to follow and show support. I would really appreciate it if you checked out my blogs and followed back if you're interested ❤️ Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHey, thank you for your comment. I don't use this blog anymore. I mainly use 'LiaTheBarbieWorld.blogspot.co.uk' - I will have a look and I will give a follow back ❤️
DeleteHave a great evening ❤️